Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sarah Palin

I was told to write a paper about a person that means a lot to me. And I thought and thought about it, and then I thought about the vice presidential candidate, Sarah Palin. The reason she means so much to me, isn’t just because she’s a woman, but for much more then that.
She has the favor of God on her life. She trusts in him, and I believe she would not be standing up there next to John McCain today, if she did not trust in God, and let him do what he wants to in her life.
She does not believe in the killing of innocent little children. She lives what she believes day to day with not just herself, but her daughter also. They both have been criticized over and over because they did not kill their children.
I believe that Sarah Palin has the God given ability to help John McCain govern this country in God’s wisdom and truth. She doesn’t just talk the talk, she walks the walk.

Sarah Palin means so much to me, because she is a great role model. There have been so many times, where people claim to be Christians, but they disappoint when they don’t live the life of one. Sarah is proof that if you trust in God, you can be a light to the world.
I heard an interview she had with Dr. James Dobson one day, and he asked her how she handled all the criticism from the media. And she said that every night, she’s able to set that aside, with God’s help, because she can trust in him.

I admire, and respect Sarah Palin, because she has still put her trust, and faith in God, even through all the storms that have come up in her life. She is doing what God wants her do, even though people are mocking and pointing accusing fingers at her. She and her family have loved God through it all. That’s why Sarah Palin means so much to me.

0 comments: