Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's over...

Tonight was my performance of The Grapes of Wrath radio drama...and let me tell you...it was a bittersweet moment. I'm glad that it's over and I can rest. But I hate that it's over, and that I'm no longer acting like this everyday. And also that the close knitted family that formed is separated for the moment. It hurts. I formed such close friendships with everyone: Jonathan, Samantha, Tory, J'Michael, Philip, David, and everyone else who worked on it. I almost feel like crying...but I know it's not completely over. We're thinking about forming a radio drama team that does a radio drama like every different season.
I loved working with Dr. Mashburn, our acting coach. I feel like I've improved, and that made me feel so good, I wasn't nervous at all tonight.
Tonight Samantha, Tory, Jonathan, and I all got pictures of our converse shoes that we wore to match on purpose. It was so much fun tonight. People were coming up to us afterwards telling us how much they enjoyed it, and what a great job we did. I was so excited! I've always dreamed of being an actress, and this feeling of being praised for my work was nothing like I've ever imagined. It was something that I had done. :)

0 comments: