Saturday, November 1, 2008

Nanowrimo 08'

Another year...another nanowrimo...how very frightening! Nanowrimo for those of you that don't know is National Novel Writing Month. Where aspiring writers try to write a 50,000 word novel in one month, November. I have been a part of this since last year.
Last year I did Pauli and the Firebird, and well...I only made it to 20,000 words...because I got grounded from the computer.
But this year, I'm doing a story called Storm White. It's my own re-written version of Snow White. So far I have 3,221 words. That's not bad, for a start, I started a few days ago...so technically...I have only done around 1,000 (that's rounded of course). So...wish me luck, and don't blame me if I don't post anything for awhile. Because you certainly know what I'll be doing.

0 comments: