Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Anything & Everything

Today I was working on a story that I've been writing about a village of mice. I was looking for pictures of brown mice, when I came across a little picture of a very, very small stuffed animal. Let's just say that they showed this little creature next to a nickel...there was no size difference.
Now I desperately want to go to a craft store and pick up some supplies to do this fun craft too!!!

The Grapes of Wrath is going smoothly. Last night we listened to a clip of You Are There, and old radio series from the 1940's. We're using the same concept of reporting on a historical event in our radio show.
We also started writing our script. We were able to get our intro done. We had to use 80 words or less, and we ended up using 89, but that was fine. It turned out really well I thought.

I've been cleaning my room, and I've come across so many things I'd forgotten about. Stories I found that I didn't even remember starting, Stories that I thought I had lost, clothes that did not fit me one little bit, clothes I hadn't worn since 5th grade, little odds and ends that I didn't need anymore. Basically anything you can think of I found. I also found more book space! Yes! I had run out...and I didn't want to part with any of my precious books. But after I went through my clothes, I emptied out an old crate I'd been using as a drawer (since mine are all broken), and now I have plenty of room for books, and DVD's!

This Monday I found the old BBC versions of The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, Prince Caspian, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, and The Silver Chair all for only $9.99! The set of them usually costs $30-$50!

I'm getting closer and closer to having enough money for the FlipVideo camera I've been saving for. Then I can make fun, awesome movies with my friends! I had an idea for an Enna Burning book trailer today that I thought was genius!

0 comments: