Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Passion

Well I've always loved acting ever since I was in my first drama class when I was 11. It was something that I really loved to do. I loved getting nervous before a performance, because I knew whenever I did get up on stage, it would all disappear. And then it would be just me, standing, and pouring emotions out through my lines.
I didn't realize how much I missed acting until I did The Grapes of Wrath radio show in November. It stirred something up inside of me. I didn't even get nervous the night of the performance. I was just glad to be acting again.
And now every time I go see a movie, or watch a movie that I really love, I want to cry. Just because I'm not acting all the time. It may sound silly to some, but it's what I want to do. And when I'm not doing it...I'm not completely myself.
Lately I've been in a completely different world. My mind has been on acting. I try and forget about it for a few minutes, and I just about go crazy.

1 comments:

Erin said...

It doesn't sound silly at all. This is EXACTLY how I feel about acting, too.