Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happenings in the life of...ME!

So, I've been back from Kansas City for over two weeks now! Yikes! It seems so long!!! I had a great time. So great, it's hard to describe. So if you want to know about it, GO! It's an amazing camp!
Lately I've been trying to get back into my creativeness (writing, reading, art, etc.). I guess it's going okay, but I've been sort of dry when it comes to the area of inspiration. I need something to give me a jump start. I've not written any Fantasy in SOOOOOO long, it's sad :(
It doesn't seem possible that in less than three weeks, I start school! It's sort of...unbelievable! I'll be a sophomore! Wow! After this year, I'll be halfway through high school! (YAY!!!) Then there's college...
I just finished reading The Goose Girl for the umpteenth time...I seriously don't know how many times I've read it. I lost count. Now I'm reading Enna Burning. Yes I'm going to end up reading them all.
I've been watching The Lord of the Rings too. It's been so long since I sat down and watched them without walking around cleaning, or other things. I've been drawing while watching them too. I've drawn Pippen, Arwen, Legolas, and Aragorn so far, and I'm still only on The Fellowship of the Ring! I can only watch bits and pieces each night, because my little brother is not allowed to see them and I have to wait until he's in the bed. I'm almost finished with FOTR, I'll probably finish it tonight. They just left Lothlorian.
If anyone has any ideas at all for my to get my creative juices flowing when it comes to writing, PLEASE! comment. :)

Hoho

0 comments: